Buy Local

March 15, 2010   
I simply cannot wait until I can buy produce and goodies at farmer's markets! It's killing me right now that I can't. I am all about buying organic, and buying LOCAL in any way possible! It's so much healthier for you and the extra money spent is totally worth it in every way.
Around these parts the markets don't open until June/July and that seems like a lifetime away! I am also going to start growing my own herbs and hopefully some veggies! Last year I attempted some herbs with no luck... let's hope they stay alive this time!

<3 Laura

2 comments:

rachel said...

i love these colors! and bummer! the farmers market in my area is opening soon! i wish yours did too :(

Laura said...

I knoww I am so bummed on how late they start, you are lucky!!

Post a Comment