Fashion Friday

July 23, 2010   
Happy Friday!

I love Friday's. It's totally cliche but it's true!
For this fashion post I have this little number going on:


Can you tell I love black?

I think the black tank would be super cute tucked into the skirt. 
& I absolutely LOVE the Jewelry. I am all about feather earrings lately. I want to start making my own!

& of course the shoessss kill me. I love how they have the "Victorian Era" thing going for them, with a nice modern twist!

Have a wonderful weekend. 
Maybe I will be back with a recipe before Monday!

xo Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

I love black too :)

Ashley said...

I love everything about this, especially those earrings!

Elle Sees said...

love the top! i had one in my outfit this week too!

Missed Periods said...

Those shoes are gorgeous.

Post a Comment