Fashion Friday

August 13, 2010   
TGIF.
For realzzz.
The summer is slowly coming to an end, I can feel it in the air. 
And to be honest, I can't wait.
I can, however, wait for snow. 
I'm just very excited for the fall weather. Crunchy leaves and clean crisp air. Carving pumpkins, picking apples, and drinking cider. I am jumping up and down on the inside!!! 

For this F.F. post I decided to go with something a little edgier than I've been posting lately. I do sometimes have an edgy side to fashion, not saying it's outrageous.. just subtle enough for me.. I think atleast. I'm in love with this outfit. It's simple to me, and that smooch ring is amazing.
AND THE SHOES! I'm such a sucker for shoes. :)


Have a blissful weekend

xo Laura

2 comments:

Cherry Red Studio said...

o i love this outfit and especially those shoes!!

Laura said...

i think the shoes are forever 21! & they're cheap!

Post a Comment