It's LATE sort of..

October 22, 2009   
So it's LATE. and it's OFFICIALLY THURSDAY. Time flys and I really do hate it. I need to utilize my time better I guess. I want to start making things more often, other than for my classes. I am going to start printing on fabrics and making pillows. That will be my project this weekend.



OH AND PS... I DID make those mini apple pies....... drum roll.... They did come out FINE and they tasted like apple pie, but I NEED to do a remake. I didn't buy enough pie crust to make 12, so I had to cut the scraps into pieces so I could do a kind of lattice pattern, which ended up sucking greatly. The apples also cooked down tremendously and I burnt them a little! :( AHHH! I have a tiny little oven in my apartment which is very finicky, It ALWAYS burns stuff. So I WILL ATTEMPT to make them again, MINI APPLE PIES WILL NOT TAKE THE BEST OF ME! They will be PERFECT (in my eyes!) They will be DELICIOUS and CUTE!

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW: is a verrrryyyy easy recipe for asparagus. I use it, I like it, LOVE it actually and every time i cook asparagus now I do it this way. I ROAST IT!




Use as much asparagus as you would like to cook....
On a baking sheet drizzle Olive Oil on it so the asparagus wont stick.
(you could also put the asparagus in a LARGE plastic ziplock bag with all the seasonings before you throw it on the sheet, either way will work)
Lay your asparagus out on the sheet
drizzle more olive oil over the asparagus
SEASON WITH: (all are optional.. these are just what I use)
fresh cracked pepper
sea salt or seasoned salt
garlic powder
onion powder
a pinch of red pepper flakes
(I think I use lemon and pepper seasoning!!)
and finally, this MAY sound weird but it tastes very good....
DRIZZLE CREAMY CEASAR DRESSING ALL OVER the ASPARAGUS!
AND SPRINKLE PARMESAN CHEESE ALL OVER IT!

BAKE at 350F for about 15 - 20 minutes (atleast thats how long it takes for my finicky oven to cook 'em)

XOXO LAURAAA

0 comments:

Post a Comment