Center Cut Pork Chops

January 19, 2010   
This is Day #3 of posting every day this week.
It's still snowing around these parts and I really don't like it. I don't mind snow on the ground and the cold, but the process of it happening kind of blows.
Two weeks until classes start! eeeek! I don't think I am ready!!

Anyways, I have a wonderful recipe for Center Cut Pork Chops. I love them and they are so simple yet pack a lot of flavor. I get ones without the bone on the side, but buy whatever floats your boat.

Simple Center Cut Pork Chops

2 – 4 pork chops depending on how much you eat (this is for two people)
Olive Oil
Seasoning salt
Pepper
Crushed Red Pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Parmesan cheese
Italian Seasoning

Preheat oven to 350
Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and drizzle the Olive Oil
Drizzle Olive Oil on both sides of the pork chop
Liberally season each side and place on the baking sheet
Cook for about 10 - 15 minutes (until the bottom is golden brown) and then flip each chop and finish cooking until the top side is crispy and golden brown.

Note
You can also use Italian bread crumbs mixed with the seasonings to coat each side of the pork chops for a nice all around crust, either way is very delicious!


I could probably make this dish once a week. It's probably one of my favorite simple main dishes. Especially being in college, it's fast, cheap, and easy. Enjoy it!
<3 Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment